Wells Fargo – The Private Bank,
Akela Partners, and CEO Focus
are pleased to present the December 1, 2017
CEO Roundtable For Growth
Our CEO Roundtable For Growth program is for business owners who want to share best practice ideas and expand their professional networks. These are topic focused roundtable discussions, not lectures. Come prepared to share your knowledge and learn from your peers.
Do you have questions on the best way to fund your growth initiatives? Do you understand all the options available to a business like yours? Are you up to speed on the costs and benefits of debt vs equity vs alternative financing?
Managing the cost of capital is one of the most crucial functions for any CEO or business owner, but then the number of choices are great, we often stick with what we know. In this case, inaction can be very expensive!
Your invited to join your peers for a CEO Roundtable on:
- Friday December 1, 2017 | 9:00am to 11:30am | Philadelphia PA | Grand Rapids MI
- Topic for discussion: Accessing Capital To Accelerate Growth
- Subject Matter Experts: Roel Hoekstra, Managing Partner at Akela Partners and Saundra Gibson, SVP at Wells Fargo – The Private Bank
- Roel and Saundra will introduce the topic with a 20-minute overview on the types of capital available to fund growth along with the risks and costs of each
- After the introduction, attendees will engage in a roundtable discussion based on their own experience with acquiring capital for their company.
- We will explore capital options broadly, including debt, equity, and alternative financing options.
- Registration is limited to 15 business owners in each location
- Attendance is strictly limited to CEOs, Presidents, and business owners of small to mid-sized companies (broadly 10 to 200 employees)
- Time will be set aside before and after the roundtable for networking with your peers and our sponsors
Growth is the lifeblood of all successful businesses,
and if you’re not growing you’re dying.
Date: Friday December 1, 2017
Time: 9:00am to 11:30am (local time)
Cost: $95.00. Since seating is limited to just 15 attendees. We charge a nominal fee to minimize “no-shows”. If, after attending, you are unsatisfied with the roundtable program for any reason, we will give you your money back.
Questions? If you’d like to talk about our program, give us a call at 484-469-0053 or email email@example.com.
Registration is limited to a maximum of 15 participants per city.